Going Global Advising Sessions and Open Office Hours
Are you interested in studying abroad? Please complete these two important steps to begin your journey!
- Complete the Online Study Abroad Advising Form: This form will allow the Study Abroad Advisors to learn more about your areas of interest regarding studying abroad.
- Attend a Going Global Advising Session
Any student interested in applying to study abroad Fall and/or Spring semesters must attend a GOING GLOBAL ADVISING SESSION at the Office of International and Summer Programs (OISP). For summer, the Going Global Session is optional (but highly encouraged).
The sessions will be held daily during the Fall and Spring semesters (except for holidays) in Candler Library, Room 216. Sessions last approximately 1 hour (30 minute presentation, 30 minute Q&A).
No appointment is required - please attend the session that works with your schedule.
*** Daily Going Global sessions will resume in August. Summer sessions will take place by appointment only. To schedule a summer session, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org ***
During the GOING GLOBAL ADVISING SESSION, you will:
- Learn about study abroad opportunities at Emory
- Answer questions regarding how to apply to your program of choice
- Satisfy a portion of the "mandatory advising" requirement for your online application
Interested in Summer Study Abroad Programs? Schedule an appointment with a study abroad advisor.
*Going Global Advising Sessions are not required for Summer Program applicants.