Going Global Advising Sessions and Open Office Hours
Are you interested in studying abroad? Please complete these two important steps to begin your journey!
- Complete the Online Study Abroad Advising Form: This form will allow the Study Abroad Advisors learn more about your areas of interest regarding studying abroad.
- Attend a Going Global Advising Session
Any student interested in applying to study abroad Fall and/or Spring semesters must attend a GOING GLOBAL ADVISING SESSION at the Office of International and Summer Programs (OISP). For summer, the Going Global Session is optional (but highly encouraged).
The sessions will be held daily (except for holidays) in Candler Library, Room 216. Sessions last approximately 1 hour (30 minute presentation, 30 minute Q&A).
No appointment is required - please attend the session that works in your schedule.
The final Going Global Session for Fall 2016 will be held on Friday, December 2nd. Students interested in attending a Going Global the week of December 5-9 can make an appointment by email at (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Mondays – 4:00 pm
- Tuesdays – 12:00 pm
- Wednesdays – 3:00 pm
- Thursdays – 1:00 pm
- Fridays – 11:00 am
During the GOING GLOBAL ADVISING SESSION, you will:
- Learn about study abroad opportunities at Emory
- Answer questions regarding how to apply to your program of choice
- Satisfy a portion of the "mandatory advising" requirement for your online application
Interested in Summer Study Abroad Programs? Drop in during our Summer Abroad Open Office Hours or schedule an appointment with a study abroad advisor.
- Tuesdays: 2:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Thursdays: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
*Open hours are only available for students interested in summer study abroad programs (does not include semester, international transient, and internship programs).
*Going Global Advising Sessions are not required for Summer Program applicants.